The goal of this track is to communicate and discuss the involvement of corporations in MOOCs in Europe.
Relevant topics include, but are not restricted to:
- Corporate MOOC content and platform providers;
- Corporations using or interested in MOOCs for their internal learning and development needs;
- Corporations using or interested in MOOCs for external learning and communication needs;
- NGOs and non-for-profit organisations having ‘corporate-like’ needs.
5 sessions of 90 minutes each, which may include:
- Presentations with local/remote speakers on aspirations, needs, solutions, experiences;
- Discussion panels with Q&A funnel process;
- Exhibition of MOOCs and MOOC solutions by corporations and organisations;
- Breakout sessions on particular points (EU initiatives and projects, MOOC infrastructure for corporations, university/corporate partnerships for MOOCs, etc.);
- Networking session.