In this section you can find the instructions to submit your contributions through EasyChair, our conference management system, as well as the guidelines that texts should follow.
If you already have an EasyChair account from another conference, you can use that account to submit a paper to EMOOCs2014 or go to EMOOCs2014 EasyChair page.
1. If you have not used EasyChair Conference System before, click “sign up for an account”.
2. You will have to indicate your name, give a password and a valid e-mail address.
3. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail. To continue, click the embedded link.
4. Complete the sign-up process by filling out your account information and clicking ”create my account”.
5. You will then be shown a confirmation and be given a link returning you to the sign-in page (from step1).
6. Sign in with the user name and password you provided in step 2.
7. Click “New Submission” from menu to upload your abstract.
8. Fill in your “address for Correspondence“. Make sure your correspondence information is correct.
9. Next, you can add authors to your submission manually. To add co-authors with whom you have already submitted a paper via EasyChair press “click here to add an associate” and select them from the list. By default three author forms are shown, additional forms can be added by clicking the link “add more authors” at the bottom of third author form.
10. Fill in the paper “Title“
11. Fill in the “Abstract” field with the abstract of 100-150 words
12. Select the relevant category for submission by clicking on the radio button
13. Provide the list of keywords
14. Upload the PDF file of the extended abstract by clicking on the “choose file” button in “Upload Paper” section. Do not click on “Abstract only“. Complete the process by clicking “Browse” and finding the corresponding file (in pdf). Click “Submit Paper” to finish.
15. You will then be taken to your paper’s main page which will have several links in the top right hand corner. Here, you have the options to update or withdraw your submission until the submission deadline. 16. To submit an updated version of your paper, click “Submit a New Version” and attach your updated paper (in pdf). The version that will be considered for reviewing will be the one deposited here at the time of the submission deadline.
17. The same updating process as in step 16 will be used for submitting the final version of the selected papers after the abstract review.
NOTE: Some people submitting abstracts through EasyChair have been experiencing problems in doing so with the Chrome browser. They reported that after switching to Firefox they did not have any trouble.
To download the guidelines for sending submittals, please click here.
Please, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need assistance during the submission process.